Monday, April 28, 2008

Dan's Official 30th Birthday

It started with breakfast in bed (I made Dan an omelet with all of the leftover nacho fixins). After this Dan received his first present of the day...30lb weights that he'd been asking for. From here Dan left for work...only to be picked up by Mandilla a few hours later to be whisked away for a fun birthday day. We started with lunch at Salumi. We had the best seats in the house, right at the front window, as we munched down our salami treats. After lunch we made a quick shopping trip to Banana Republic to buy Dan a new pair of slacks for his business plan competition. From here we headed over to Pacific Place where Dan opened more gifts before going to the movies to see "21." After the movie was over we went home and Dan opened a special gift from Rufus...a husky soccer ball. After a fabulous day, Dan headed off to school feeling very mature as a 30 year old.












I wrote Dan a list of the thirty things I love about him. He did this for me on my birthday...and while I stole the idea from him, I wanted Dan to know that he is loved in thirty ways too!

No comments: