Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Michael Buble @ Key Arena 4/3/10

What a week...John Mayer on Wednesday and Michael Buble on Saturday--Awesome! One of my New Year's resolutions this year was to see more concerts and so far I'm off to a great start. Amy is in love with Michael Buble, so for Christmas I bought floor seats for the two of us. The concert was soooo good!! As Michael grew up in Vancouver BC and his family still lives there, his entire family was in the audience and they were sitting just a few rows ahead of us. This was one of the best concerts I have ever seen...Micheal Buble is an amazing entertainer!! Amy and I finished the night with a little dessert fondue at the melting pot

Michael Jackson inspiration
A cute video of Michael bringing his darling nephew up on stage. Unfortunately my camera didn't pick up the acoustics of the music videos I took so have to post one of him talking. Forgive my video skills...just getting used to my new camera.

No comments: