Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter






Happy Easter! Today we had an enjoyable day. After church we headed to the Icon Grill to stuff ourselves at a yummy brunch. Then we went for a short Sunday drive as mom wanted to show Dan and Amy the private school we drove by one day after getting a little lost. From there it was back to the Rossi house where mom showered Rufus with a few Easter presents...a new blanket (he goes through them like water as he chews on them), bone, and football. After this the girls watched the movie Enchanted while Dan took one of the best naps he can recall in a long time. Dan's loving his Spring Break :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kyle Joyce said...

Mandy,

Ryen and I have been living in Southern Virginia the last five years and just moved back to the area. I have been trying to locate Amy but she is a tough girl to track down. Ben is going to be in town next week, 4/16 or 17, from Wisconsin and I was hoping to link up with you and Amy as well as Anne Marie and anyone else from our college days. I thought it would be fun to get together like old times. My email address is kylejoyce@hotmail and my phone number is 360-801-3293. Please give me a call or at least pass this along to your sister.

Thanks,

Kyle